by Camilo Almonacid
directed by Emily Joy Weiner
With Erick Betancourt, Karen Kandel** and Ian Eaton**
15 Vandam St. NYC, NY 10013
16th annual series of new plays by TRU writers produced by TRU producers, followed by reception and our "Dollars and Sense" panels on producing featuring prominent commercial producers, artistic directors and general managers.
"Dollars and Sense" panel to include:
- Pat Blake, producer (The 39 Steps, Bedlam Theatre's Hamlet/St. Joan, Play Dead, My Life Is a Musical, The Exonerated), founding artistic director of Rhymes Over Beats;
- R Erin Craig, producer (Stalking the Bogeyman; Liberty A Monumental New Musical; Mr Rickey Calls A Meeting; 26 Pebbles; Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice);
- Van Dean, producer (The Gershwin's Porgy & Bess, Cinderella, The Velocity of Autumn, Matilda, revivals of Evita, The Best Man);
- Ric Wanetik, producer (Marlene, Jolson & Company, Twilight: Los Angeles 1992, television: The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show);
- Cheryl Wiesenfeld, producer (All the Way, Rocky, Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike, Porgy & Bess, Play Dead, A Steady Rain, Legally Blonde, Caroline or Change, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Exonerated, Elaine Stritch: At Liberty).