by T. Cat Ford
directed by Aubrey Snowden
15 Vandam St. NYC, NY 10013
16th annual series of new plays by TRU writers produced by TRU producers, followed by reception and our "Dollars and Sense" panels on producing featuring prominent commercial producers, artistic directors, designers and general managers.
"Dollars and Sense" panel to include
- Jane Bergere, producer (Broadway: The Crucible, Sylvia, It Shoulda Been You, Wolf Hall, You Can’t Take It With You starring James Earl Jones, Rocky, Twelfth Night/King Richard III starring Mark Rylance, Kinky Boots starring Billy Porter, Annie, Clybourne Park; Off-Broadway: The Exonerated, Houdini The Musical, Capture Now.
- Pat Blake, producer (The 39 Steps, Bedlam Theatre's Hamlet/St. Joan, Play Dead, My Life Is a Musical, The Exonerated), founding artistic director of Rhymes Over Beats;
- Karl Eigsti, scenic designer (original productions of Boesman and Lena, Grease, House of Blue Leaves, Knockout (Tony nominated), The American Clock and Yentl. Regional work includes Arena Stage, Guthrie, Kennedy Center, Long Wharf, Mark Taper Forum, Milwaukee Repertory, Pittsburgh Public.)
- Sam Fleming, costume designer (Alley Theatre in Houston, Atlanta's Alliance Theater Company, the Hartford Stage, Denver Center Theatre, Buffalo Studio Arena, Center Stage in Baltimore, StageWest in Springfield, Mass., Houston Opera Studio, Skylight Opera Theatre, Texas Opera Theatre, Arizona Theatre Company, Georgia Shakespeare Festival and Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Milwaukee Repertory Theater)
- Ken Waissman, producer (Grease, Torch Song Trilogy, Agnes of God).