Sunday evening June 12th, 7pm to 11pm (or end of broadcast)
Jack Doyle's Pub & Restaurant
240 W. 35th St., NYC 10001
Join us for a warm and friendly, special theater-lover fundraiser to give TRU a little financial boost as we enter the slow summer months ahead. Enjoy the Tony Awards with TRU friends (including some former and current nominees and winners) and great food from Jack Doyle's on W. 35th Street. (We've got the entire 2nd floor to ourselves.)
Buffet to include roast sirloin of beef, chicken francaise, atlantic salmon, penne pasta, roasted potatoes, vegetables and salad bar. Plus wine with dinner, and of course a cash bar. And 6 big screen TV's!
- Enter the Tony Pool for a chance to win some great prizes, including:
- Tickets to Fiddler on the Roof, Bright Star, or Eclipsed (3 pool winners)
- A one-year membership to the York Theater plus tickets to You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- A pair of tickets to the hit off-Broadway musical Cagney
- A pair of tickets for off-Broadway musical Himself and Nora
- A pair of vouchers for Troilus and Cressida in Shakespeare in the Park
- Two-months advertising in Theater Pizzazz on-line magazine ($200 value)
- Dinner for two and other prizes TBA.
$55 for TRU Members. $65 for non-members. Use menu on the left to purchase your ticket (Tony pool ballots will be available just prior to the event: $6 each, two for $10). Room is limited to 60 attendees, so purchase now and secure your spot!
Special! Join TRU now and, buy your ticket at the members price, and save $10 on membership - membership plus ticket: $130 ($55 for the party, $75 for an $85 TRU membership).